| Copyright |
| Copyright and Trademark Notices |
All contents of this Web site are Copyright ©2000-2006 AllMusicSearch Classifieds . All rights reserved.
AllMusicSearch Classifieds logo, trademarks and other marks, and other proprietary information, that appear throughout this Web site and its affiliates or third party trademark owners, are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. You are prohibited from using any of the marks appearing throughout this Web site, or copying any material whatsoever from AllMusicSearch.com Music Auction, without express written consent from the respective trademark owner except as permitted by applicable laws.
Our graphics, logo, headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of AllMusicSearch.com. AllMusicSearch.com's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not AllMusicSearch.com's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits AllMusicSearch.com.
| Claims of Copyright Infringement |
Please use the following process to notify us of any copyright issues. All claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and should be directed to AllMusicSearch Classifieds designated agent at the following electronic mail address:
Please include "legal support" in the subject line if sending an email.
Claims of copyright infringement should include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single Web site are covered by a single claim, a representative list of such works at that Web site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit AllMusicSearch Classifieds to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AllMusicSearch Classifieds to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
| Policy Concerning Repeat Infringers |
Under the appropriate circumstances, it is AllMusicSearch Classifieds policy to remove and/or to disable access to Web pages of repeat infringers, to terminate subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.